We have been measuring how our customers experience our service for about twenty years now. A representative sample of customers is sent a simple questionnaire the results of which form the basis for our improvement and development work in accordance with our quality standards.
Our entire survey has been online now for four years as of this year. The survey consists of a total of 17 questions divided into 6 different sections.
Thanks to all of you that responded this year! For 2022 our customer satisfaction score reached 85.1 % out of 100%.
- The overall index decreased from 865 % to 851 %. A reduction of 14 percentage points.
- The indexes of 4 out of 17 of the questions have increased.
- The response rate was significantly lower this year.
- However, the response pattern from previous measurements has not changed. Nor have the shifting results within the various areas of questioning.
- Focus on capacity and dependable and accurate delivery.
- Our customers prefer a combination of digital and face-to-face meetings.
- Our strengths include good customer service and being problem solvers.
- The Covid pandemic has meant face-to-face meetings with our customers have been neglected.
- There is an increased desire for us to utilize IT tools with our customers.
Here are a few of the comments we have received from our customers.
Rate how we treat YOU as a customer.
- We feel like we have been treated with respect!
- Well treated and we have enjoyed working with you so far.
- You are a very good freight forwarder and always have been.
- There is absolutely nothing to complain about!
How can we improve?
- Develop technology to better integrate and work more digitally. Tracking will be essential in the future.
- Practically flawless already.
- Visit us more often!
Would you like to download our questionnaire and see how our customers have responded? Click here.
Should you have more questions or comments, you are always welcome to contact our CEO.